Lesson from this journey called life
It is amazing how quickly time flies and how we evolve as individuals over time. As I reflect on my short life there are some key lessons I have learnt along the way. I thought to share these gems learnt on this journey called life.
- Happiness is not a destination it is a conscious decision. In life there will always be something in the way or an unmet goal don’t let that determine your state of being.
- Do the things you love follow your heart , life is very short
- Grudges are a waste of time. Let go of the offense and move on .As someone once said a grudge is like drinking poison daily and waiting for the other person to die
- Mistakes are part of life learn from them and move on.
- The best resources at your disposal are the support of loving family members and loyal friends
- Be yourself – You are born an original and the diversity you bring is unparalleled.
- The three key phrases that build relationships in any spectrum of life are: I am sorry, Thank you, How can I help?
- Whatever you overcome you are the master of , whatever overcomes you is your master
- Time is precious, use it wisely once it is gone you can never retrieve it
- It is better to try and fail .Regret is the worst poison to the soul
- Say what you mean and mean what say
- A person’s net worth is determined by their network
- It’s never too late to learn or try something new.
- Be kind to people, it doesn’t cost you anything.
- Be a giver in all spectrums of life .
- Laugh it’s good for the soul. Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Life is not a race , stay in your lane and do the work you will achieve what is meant for you.
- Take care of yourself , eat well, dress well, think good thoughts there is only one you.
- The advice of those older than you is helpful .It may save you lots of heartache.
- This is the most important. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and all your might. Remember all things work together for those who love Him
You must log in to post a comment.